We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 14 days* of the purchase of the product in question.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party software/plugins will not provide grounds for a refund.
By purchasing our product(s), you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
* No refunds are allowed for All Access Passes.
All Access Pass Refunds
For our protection and to prevent any kind of fraud or copyright infringements, no refunds are allowed for All Access Passes.
Refunds Policy Updates
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. We recommend you review this page frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you on our website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion. We will also change the last updated date at the beginning of this page. Any changes we make to our refunds policy are effective as of this last updated date and replace any prior refunds policies.
If you have any questions about our refunds policy, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.