User privacy is critically important to us at Graphic Foundry. Our privacy principles align with many of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) principles and we built our products with those principles in mind.
In order to support of the GDPR, you own all rights of the personal data you provided to this website and that previously you given explicit consent through the checkboxes present at any form. You own the rights to:
- Right to access to your personal data.
- Right to modify your data through your Account.
- Right to request a limitation of your personal data treatment.
- Right to oppose to the personal data treatment.
- Right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to request account closure and deletion of your personal data (*).
(*) Check “Account Closure and Data Deletion” section to meet conditions required in order to close your account.
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your account and visit your Account page where you will find the “Privacy Center” tab.
Responsible for data request processing
You may contact to our responsible on data request processing by requesting it by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below or directly through [email protected].
- Name: David Sherlock
- Email: [email protected]cfoundry.com
You may request a copy of your personal data in an electronic format that you can take to other service providers. We will respond to your request within 30 days by providing a link to a location where the data can be downloaded.
To request a copy of your personal data, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Account Closure and Data Deletion
You may request to close your account. The following conditions apply:
- All products and services must be cancelled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
- Upon closing your account, you may request that your personal data be deleted. It may take up to 30 days for account data to be deleted. After deletion, you will no longer be able to access your account and your account will be unrecoverable.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored (i) only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased; or (ii) unless the data is required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
To request an account closure and data deletion, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
GDPR Policy Updates
If you have any questions about our GDPR policy, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.